White Chocolate And Cranberry Blondies


Good afternoon internet, and happy 5th December! Today I'm going to be sharing how I made this delicious White Chocolate And Cranberry Blondie. To make this I just substituted the ingredients in my usual brownie recipe. I was pleased with how it turned out and would definitely bake it again. I hope you enjoy.


The ingredients you will need are:
125g Butter
300g White Chocolate
110g Caster Sugar
2 Eggs, beaten lightly
185g plain flour
150g cranberries, dried
1tsp vanilla extract



The first step is to preheat the oven to 180℃/160℃ fan assisted. Line/grease a 19cm (7.5in) tin. In a medium saucepan, over a low heat, stir the butter and 200g of white chocolate. Once fully melted leave to cool for a short while.


Next, stir in the sugar and eggs.


After that, stir in the flour as well as the vanilla. 


Add in the cranberries as well as leftover 100g of white chocolate. I forgot to do this and now wish that I had. However it still tasted delicious.


Transfer the mixture in the tin and cook for about 35 minuses.


Once out of the oven the Blondie should be golden and firm to touch.


Once it has cooled down you can enjoy a piece of this wonderful cake.

Thank you if you have enjoyed this blog post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @simplyannieelizabeth and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. What do you like baking at Christmas?  

Comments

Popular Posts