October Eye Shadow- So Susan Midnight Goddess

Good afternoon internet, I hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. For today's blog post I thought that I would share one of many looks you can achieve with the So Susan Cosmetics Midnight Goddess palette. I love this palette and now that it's Autumn I've been getting a lot of wear out of it. There is an amazing selection of colours to choose from, for this look I used the 4 shades on the right side of the palette. I hope you enjoy.


After applying my usual face of makeup I used the silver shade (third, bottom row) and applied it as a base on my lid.

Secondly, I used the brown in the top right corner and blended it into the crease and slightly above.

Next I used the gorgeous purple and applied it to the outer half of my lid, as well as the shimmery orange to the inner half/corner. 

I finished off the look by applying the brown under my lower lash line, then completing the look with the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Selfie Lash mascara

I found these shadows to be buildable and easy to blend, which I really love. When I took the first close up photo I went for a less intense look, but when I took the second I went for a more intense look. I love how both turned out and will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this palette. I am also thinking that next month I might use the other four colours to create a more winter, cool-toned look.





NYX soft matte lip cream- Transylvania
So Susan Cosmetics dual brow powder
Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top.  

Comments

Popular Posts