Norwich Haul

Hello, yesterday me and my best friend went into Norwich to do some shopping. We both had such a great day and bought some really nice things. So today I thought I would do a haul with all the items I bought. 


The first item I bought was a t-shirt from Topshop that was in the sale. It had been reduced from £12 to £7 which I thought was great for Topshop. Around the top on one side there is cut out detail and on the other side it says 'its not you its me'. I love this top so much already and I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it. 


The next item is long t-shirt from H&M that was £6.99. I love how easy this top is to wear and also how simple it is. It will look great in many different outfit combinations, jeans, shorts, a skirt, and so much more. Like the Topshop one I know I will also be wearing this a lot.



From Primark I purchased this lovely looking backpack. The label said it was £9 but when I got to the till it was £5, which made me very happy. I love the copper/rose gold details on this bag, they make it look far more expensive than it actually was. The quality of the bag is also amazing, its a lot stronger that you would think for £9. I'm excited to try it out next time I go shopping. 


In Chaperfield there is a jewellery shop called 'Lovisa' which sells amazing accessories. When me and my friend went in we both got some great earrings, the best part is that they were only £1.50. Before I bought these I already had two pairs of Lovisa earrings and the quality for the price is surprisingly amazing, especially compared to more expensive ones I have bought previously. If you can I would defiantly recommend checking this shop out.
                                   


The first beauty related item is a hand cream from the brand Flutter by Superdrug. I got this because I loved my Zoella beauty one so much and this one was only £1. The size for the price is great. this also smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling smooth and soft. If you are in need of a new hand cream I would highly recommend this one to you.



The first makeup item is the matt nude rose eyes uncovered palette by collection, which is currently on sale for £2.99, £1 cheaper than normal. The colours of the eye shadows in this palette look gorgeous and I can't wait to try them out.



Next is the NYX soft matte lip cream in Athens which was £6. this is a beautiful nude colour  that is super easy to wear. It's very easy to apply, has a lightweight consistency and also smells great. I use the Istanbul one quiet a lot so I know I'm going to love this just as much. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles to apply liquid lipsticks.



The last items are lip liners from MUA (Make Up Academy), one in desert sand and the other in red drama. They were £1 each, very easy to apply and also highly pigmented. The red one, (red drama) made it so much easier for me to apply a red lipstick. The MUA lip liners have a perfect consistency, and they also come with a sharpener in the lid which is a huge bonus.

MUA red drama lip liner with and old Collection (Collection 2000) lipstick
MUA desert sand lip liner with NYX soft matte lip cream in Athens


Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj for updates. You can also subscribe to my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts