December/Christmas Lookbook

Good afternoon internet and happy 6th December, I hope you are having a wonderful time! Today I thought that I would share my first fashion blog post, a December/Christmas look book. I've wanted to share fashion related posts for a long time, I just have not gotten around to it. I decided that Christmas would be a great time to share this, and to start with fashion posts.



This fist outfit is the very casual skinny jeans and red Christmas jumper. I also decided to pair this rucksack I purchased from Primark in the summer with it. I love that it has rose gold/copper detailing as that is the perfect colour for this season. My skinny jeans are also from Primark, and they were only £9. I will definitely be getting a few more pairs of these, as the quality is actually surprisingly good. Obviously the colour has faded slightly, but I don't think I've ever owned a pair that haven't. If you are in need of some jeans I would for sure check out Primark. The Christmas jumper is red and sparkly, and was from H&M last year. I think that it's the perfect festive jumper that's not too over-the-top.



The second outfit is probably my favourite, as I am obsessed with the combination of this Primark scarf (£6), and the denim jacket that I picked up in New Look in summer. It was in the sale for £13 and I just could not resist. I absolutely love all the detail and the washed-out effect. It also has a lot of pockets which is great. This is the perfect denim jacket that works all year round, even in the British summer. I paired these with my Primark jeans (£9) and a high neck, cold shoulder crop top that I l also got from Primark a very long time ago.




The last outfit is the same Primark bag, crop top, and scarf, (can you tell I like Primark?) worn with an oversized, denim overall dress. I love this outfit and think that it's so cute and perfect for this season. With black tights and some boots this is the perfect outfit for Christmas.

Thank you if you have enjoyed this look book, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @simplyannieelizabeth and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. What's your go-to outfit at this festive time of year?  

Comments

Popular Posts