My Christmas Playlist

Good evening internet, and happy 1st of December! I cannot believe it's already this time of the year. To celebrate it being the 1st of December I'm going to share my Christmas music playlist with you. I thought I would share this now because there is nothing as festive as christmas music at the being of this month. I hope you enjoy.


1. Mariah Carey- All I Want for Christmas Is You
2. Wham!- Last Christmas
3. Ariana Grande- Santa Tell Me
4. The Pogues ft Kirsty MacColl- Fairytale Of New York
5. Slade- Merry Xmas Everybody
6. Band Aid 30- Do They Know It's Christmas?
7. Leona Lewis- One More Sleep
8. Band aid 1984- Do They Know It's Christmas
9. Wizzard- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
10. Kelly Clarkson- Underneath The Tree
11. Sia- Santa's Coming For Us
12. Shakin' Stevens- Merry Christmas Everyone
13. Lily Allen- Somewhere Only We Know



Thank you if you have enjoyed seeing what my favourite Christmas songs are, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @simplyannieelizabeth and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. What are you most excited about this Christmas?  


Comments

Popular Posts