Colours For Your Nails This Christmas

Good evening internet, and happy 2nd December! Since I had the time, today I'm going to share with you the Nail Polishes that I'm going to be wearing this December. There are six in total, I hope you enjoy.



Collection Hot Looks- 23, Show Off
This gorgeous sparkly blue is perfect for December/Winter and dries almost instantly. What more could you want in a nail polish at this time of the year?


No7 Stay Perfect- Beanie
This pretty, pinkish brown is an Autumn/Winter must have. And it's the sort of colour you don't have to worry about matching your outfit.


No7 Stay Perfect- Silver Glitter Top Coat
In my opinion a glittery top coat is an essential for this time of year, as glitter and Christmas go very well together.


Models Own- Purple Blue
Now This is a bit different but it's something that I'd love to try this season. It looks different in lighting and I've been meaning to try it for a while now.


Marry M Gelly Hi Shine- Lychee
Nude works all year round and it's definitely a colour to wear this festive time of the year.


MUA- Red Rose
Is it even Christmas if you don't paint your nails red at least once? In my opinion this is the perfect red for this season.


Thank you if you have enjoyed reading about the nail polishes I'm going to love this season, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @simplyannieelizabeth and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. What is your Favourite colour to wear on your nails this time of year?  

Comments

Popular Posts