Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour Review

Good afternoon internet, today I thought that I would share my thoughts on the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in 810 Plum This Show. I love dark lips, so when my Mum said I could have this I couldn't wait to try it out. Since then I've worn it a few times and I have to say I love it.



The packing is great, so far I have not had any problems with it. The applicator also makes this very easy to apply, easier than some others I have tried. The actual product smells amazing, and it lasts pretty well. I like that this is buildable as it means you can go for a more or less intense look depending on your preference.

I paired this with the NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner in Club Hopper. This is £4, I've had it for a while now and its my favourite liner. It works very well, is easy to apply, and lasts a very long time.

Overall I really like the Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in 810 Plum This Show, and would recommend it to anyone on the look out for a cheaper, but still great quality, dark, matte lip. At £5.99 you can't go wrong. 


Thank you if you have enjoyed this little review, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top.  

Comments

  1. This colour looks gorgeous on you!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts