Current Makeup routine

Hello internet, I hope you are all having an amazing Autumn. I'm currently writing this while outside there is a cloudy sky, wet road, and yellow leaves. Now that it feels like it's properly Autumn I thought that I would share my makeup routine with you. Some products are the same as my September blog post but I have found myself reaching for some different products. I hope you enjoy.  




For my base I started by moisturising with the Neutrogena grapefruit oil-free moisturiser. I then applied the Rimmel match perfection foundation, using my Real Techniques buffing brush to blend it in. After foundation I use the Seventeen Staytime concealer in extra fair in all areas it's needed. I have been using this for a very long time now and still love and use it all the time. I finish my base with the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in transparent.


Next I do my brows. I start by using the dark shade in the So Susan dual brow powder. I then apply the lighter shade over the top. After brows I curl my lashes and then contour using the Sleek contour kit in light. I also use the Real Techniques contour brush as I feel its the easiest to use. I contour my cheekbones, nose, jawline, and around the top of my forehead. For blush I use the Rimmel lasting finish in 050 live pink. This is a gorgeous rosy colour perfect for all year round. I apply it in an upwards direction using the Real Techniques 300 bold metals brush. I then use my very well loved highlight from the Sleek contour kit in light using the other side of the Real Techniques 300 brush.


For my eyeshadow I use the Seventeen easy on the eye birthday suit palette. I start by applying 6 (warm mink) all over the lid before blending 8 (baked chestnut) into and slightly above the crease. Next I line my lower lash with 8. Lastly a bit of 2 on the middle of my lid and inner corner.


For mascara I used the Maybelline lash sensational in intense black, applying to the lower lashes first to avoid getting it all over my eyeshadow. To finish I lined my lips with the L'oréal liner in 302 bois de rose and applied the MUA luxe velvet lip lacquer in dash.


Thank you if you have enjoyed finding out how I achieved this look, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top.  

Comments

  1. I'm a massive fan of the Lash Sensational too! I love how it makes my lashes look which is quite hard to say for a lot of mascara's from the drugstore.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I competely agree, I've just got back into using it again and I'm obsessed!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts