September Favourites

Good afternoon, since it is now October I thought this would be perfect timing for my September Favourites. Most of these things I have been loving for a while now, however I have been reaching for them a lot more recently. I hope you enjoy.


Although I included a berry lip in my September Makeup Routine it is this gorgeous pink nude that I have been loving.The Rimmel London Kate lipstick in 80 has been my go-to over the last month. It's very quick and easy to apply, smells amazing, and is a perfect natural colour. If you are in need of a new lipstick from Superdrug or Boots I would highly recommend taking a look at Rimmel.


The L'Oreal 302 lip liner has to be one of my favourites. It works perfectly with the Rimmel lipstick, has the same gorgeous colour, and is super easy to apply. I use this all the time, and it is definitely a staple to my collection.

Swatches of Rimmel 80 lipstick (top) and L'Oreal 302 lip liner (bottom)


The transparent Rimmel London stay matte powder has been a favourite of mine for a long time now. This is the only powder I use, and I am obsessed with it. I love the way it leaves my skin looking matte but also smooth. If you have not already tried this, it is definitely worth all the hype it gets.


The Real Techniques 300 brush (bold metals collection) has to be in my September Favourites. This is the perfect brush for applying highlight and blush, it is the only brush I have used to do this for a long time now. The rose gold/copper handle is also an added bonus as it looks gorgeous. I do not know what I would do without this brush.


Over the last month I have been really enjoying reading the Twilight books. I am currently reading Eclipse, and so far I love it. Throughout most of this month I was reading New Moon. If you are a fan of fantasy/young adult books, or you have only seen the films, the books are worth the read. As soon as I started reading I just did not want to put the books down. I am looking forward to the rest of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.


This September I started College. Whenever I have been doing Sketchbook work at home I have been listening to music, and Spotify has a HUGE selection of songs, albums, artists and playlists to listen to. One of my favourite playlists at the moment is crisp leaves & lattes by Kalyn Nicholson. If you like then you can follow me (annie.elizabeth.jenkins) to see what else I've been loving.


Thank you if you have enjoyed having as look at my September Favourites, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts