September Makeup Routine

Hello, since we are now making our way through September I thought that I would make a blog post about some makeup that I am going to be loving this month. I love autumn, especially the makeup. Gold eyes and dark lips are my favourite so I though this would be perfect.


First I applied the Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation in the shade 010 light porcelain. This foundation blends effortlessly into the skin with not too much or too little coverage.  It is definitely buildable, which I love as it means I can choose how much coverage I wish to have. As well as that this leaves your skin with a smooth base perfect for everyday wear.
I also applied the Seventeen Stay Time concealer in extra fair to the areas that needed it. This has been my go to concealer for a few years now and I'm still loving it.


The Rimmel Stay Matte powder in transparent is also perfect for everyday wear. It leaves you with the perfect matte base which will help your foundation to last longer. I have combination skin and this works well to control my shine.


For my brows I used the MAC Brow Set, I then used the So Susan Dual Brow Powder (using the lighter shade). I love both these products and use them all the time, for me they are the perfect combination. What I love about the powder is that it doesn't put too much product on my brows, giving a more natural look. But like most products it is also buildable.


To contour I used the light Sleek Contour Kit. This was very easy to apply and is perfect for paler skin tones. The powder blends in very easily and can be built up for a stronger contour. The highlight is also gorgeous, I use it all the time. The mirror inside is also great. Overall this is a must have for all, both beginners and experts.


The Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette contains the perfect gold/bronze colours for autumn/winter. The colours are easy for everyday wear and blend very well. As you can see from the picture I have used the colour bookworm (bottom right) the most. I used it on the lid and lower lash line for this look. I also used nude delight (top left) as a base and then inner corner, then enchantment (bottom left) in the crease. This is my go-to look, I do it all the time as it is so quick and easy.. I would definitely recommend this palette to all.  


After eye shadow I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in extreme black. This mascara is definitely worth the hype. The brush is curved making it super easy to apply, and I love the effect it gives on the lashes. Again I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you're looking for something that doesn't give you clumps but still has an effect on you lashes.



Lastly I lined my lips with the NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Club Hopper, then I applied the Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvanian. This is the perfect dark lip for autumn, it is also a lot easier to apply compared to most liquid lipsticks. This is definitely going to be my go-to lip colour this autumn. I am also going to collect more of these as I now have three and I love them all.




Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts