My Autumn Nail Colours

Hello, since it is now Autumn I thought I would share my favourite nail colours for this time of the year. Autumn has to be one of my favourite seasons, and now that I do not just have to wear nail polish in the school holidays I thought this would be perfect. I hope you enjoy reading this post.


The first colour I am loving for Autumn is dark red/burgundy/purple. When I think of Autumn and nail polish this is the first colour that pops into my head. If this does not scream Autumn then I do not know what does. For me this is a go-to colour during this time of year. This New Look polish has to be one of my favourites.


Secondly is nude. Nude is a great colour for all year round, and there are so many different types of nude depending on your preference. My current favourite is the Barry M Gelly nail polish in a colour which seems to be almost identical to my Seventeen concealer in extra fair. Nude is a colour that will suit everyone, you just have to find your perfect shade. 
                                                     

Up next is grey, for me grey is a perfect colour for November and December (which is actually still Autumn). I love grey nail polish, it is so easy to wear and goes with basically anything. When I next paint my nails this is definitely the colour I will be going for.


The topcoat/basecoat I use is the Barry M one. I have used this quite a few times now and definitely does its job well. If you are looking for a slightly cheaper basecoat/topcoat this is what I would recommend.

Before I finish I would like to add that black is also a great nail polish for this time of the year, especially October and Halloween. Unfortunately I do not currently own a black nail polish but I am definitely looking into getting one.


Thank you if you have enjoyed reading about my favourite nail colours for Autumn, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts