Eye Shadow Palette Collection

Hello, today I thought I would share with you my Eye Shadow Palette collection. I do not have many palettes, but there are definitely a few that I would like to check out. Eye Shadow is one of my favourite parts of makeup and I am obsessed with it even more during this time of the year. Hopefully you enjoy reading this post, and next time I will try and do swatches so you can see what the pigmentation is like.

So Susan Midnight Goddess
This is a palette I need to use more. The colours are gorgeous and perfect for autumn and winter. I cannot say much more about this as I just have just not used it enough yet. However, look out for blog posts in October featuring these beautiful Eye Shadows as I am very excited to explore this palette.

Collection Eyes Uncovered Matt Nude Rose
Although the colours are not majorly pigmented, this palette is great if you want a subtle hint of colour on the lids. However you can build up the shadows up. You can't complain at £3.99, the colours blend very well and this works perfectly all year round.This was definitely worth purchasing as I have got a lot of wear out of it since buying it in Summer. Overall this is a nice palette to have in your collection.

Seventeen Easy On The Eye Birthday Suit
This is the perfect palette for spring and summer. It has matte, shimmer, pearl, and cream shadows in it. I think this is amazing as you can create so many different looks.It also contains an eye primer which I have used and it did help. I used to use 'sun kissed peach' all the time (top, 2nd from left), which as you may expect is a very pretty, shimmery, peachy pink. All the colours in this palette are easy to wear and blend very well. I love all the shades, but the creams, 'sun kissed peach' and 'cool rose' (right of SKP) would have to be my favourites. I also love that there is a huge mirror inside this palette making it the perfect travel accessory.

MUA Undressed
This palette contains a wide variety of colours, from blue, to gold, to pearly nude. Some colours are more pigmented than others but, what more would you expect for £4. My favourite colour would have to be 'puff', which is a gorgeous pearly shadow. I love using this for a perfect inner corner highlight. Overall this palette is definitely worth it for £4/ It's also meant to be a good dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette, which is why I bought this in the first place. This is a palette I like to pick up often, all year round.

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Hollywood Eye Palette
I use this palette all the time and I am in love with it. It contains the perfect gold/bronze colours for an everyday look. If I cant decide what look I want, this is the palette I tend to reach for. The colours are well pigmented and blend very easily. As you can see I love the colours 'nude delight' and 'bookworm', I use these colours almost everyday. This is a palette I would recommend to all, I would also love to check out some of Tanya's other palettes.


Thank you if you have enjoyed reading about my Eye Shadow palette collection, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts