My Fragrance Collection- August 2017

Hello, today's post is going to be my fragrance collection. I don't have many perfumes, but I do love the ones I have. I am also hoping to build my collection. Sorry in advance for my terrible perfume describing skills.


The first fragrance I have is the Hollister crescent bay body mist. I know this is the old packaging, but I've been through phases of only using the same thing for a long time. the words I would use to describe this are summer and fruit. This doesn't have major lasting powers but I still use it as it has such a nice scent. Can anyone else remember the time when this was all everyone used at school? Buy here



The second fragrance is Victorias Secret love spell body mist. I bought this on my birthday a few years ago. This fragrance smells of cherry blossom and peach, its also a very fruity summery scent. I have definitely found that I use this more in Summer.You can buy it from Superdrug here 


The next perfume is So...? kiss me. I got this with the body spay at the clothes show a long time ago and I have only just started using it more and more. The notes of this fragrance are Pineapple, Citron, Muguet, Freesia, Musk and Vanilla. I wore this quiet a lot to school as its a perfect everyday scent. You can buy it from boots here



Now onto the One Direction Our Moment perfume. I am a huge fan of One Direction and I was so happy when I got this at Christmas a long time ago. I love this and still use it a lot, it also lasts amazingly well. On the official website it says "fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. The pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli leave an enticing and playful scent on the skin." You can buy it here



The Zoella sweet inspirations inspirations is one of my favourite scents. It has a gorgeous sweet vanilla scent. I have used this so many times I've lost count. It may not last very well but if you're into sweet scents this is definitely for you. This is also a perfect Autumn and winter scent. I know that I will for sure be using this a lot more when winter comes around. It can be bought here



The Zoella let's spritz body mist is currently my go-to fragrance. Its very fruity and is perfect for summer. I am so happy that Zoe decided to keep this in her range. Surprisingly this bottle is lasting a very long time which makes me so happy. You can buy it off Superdrug here

I also have a sample of a Prada Candy perfume, which I love. I wore it for my Prom and it was perfect. It has a very sweet, everyday wear smell that you will just want to keep smelling. You can find out more from the Prada website here


Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also subscribe to my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts