August Favourites 2017

Hello, since it has came to the end of August, I thought that I would make a blog post showing you some of the things I have been loving this month.

Over the last month I've been reading Vogue magazine a lot, I recently got September's issue and I'm loving it. There is so much fashion photography and the articles in there are all very interesting. So far Vogue is definitely my favourite fashion magazine, and I will for sure be reading it more and more times.


This year I've been reading the Harry Potter books. I've only ever seen the films before, but I love the books just as much. If you are a fan of Harry Potter the books are definitely worth a read. I love that they are slightly different to the films, making them more interesting to read. Today I just finished reading the Prisoner of Azkaban and I loved it.


Whenever I wear Makeup I always remove it with the Garnier micellar water. This works perfectly and I am never left with any makeup on my face. It also cleanses and soothes and is perfect for sensitive skin. It lasts for a very long time, and when I use it I apply an amount to a few cotton wool pads. I used to remove my makeup with wipes but I'm so glad I made the change to this. 


My lips can get very dry and cracked so my Mum picked up this lip balm for me, Dr Organic royal jelly lip balm. It's perfect, not only does it smell amazing, it has kept my lips well moisturised during the summer weather.


I included the collection eyes uncovered matt nude rose palette in my haul blog post, and this has been my go to palette for summer since. The colours are perfect and so easy to wear, they also work great when blending. It was so worth buying for the price, £3.99.


This sleek contour kit (light) is something I have always loved, but have found myself using more during this time of the year. I apply it with a Real Techniques duo-fiber face brush. I find that it applies the perfect amount to my face. The highlight is also great, as you can see I have used it quite a lot. 


Over the last few weeks I discovered a playlist called 'Autumn Leaves' on Spotify, and I have been loving it. The songs are perfect for this time of year when nights get darker and leaves start to fall. You can listen to the playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX62qCiGEp1YH



Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also subscribe to my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts