My Current Favourites

Hello, today I thought that I would share some of the things that I have been loving at the moment. I have found myself reaching for the same products, I also own a few new things which I am already obsessed with.



One thing that I have been using constantly is the Maybelline lash sensational mascara in extreme black. I know that I am jumping onto this trend very late, but it is as amazing as everyone makes it out to be. I was a bit sceptical when it was first a huge trend, but now I could not be happier that I decided to buy it. It doesn't make my lashes clumpy at all and it's surprisingly easy to apply. I got this for my year 11 prom and it was perfect.



Another makeup product I have been loving is the I Heart Makeup Blushing Heart in Peachy Pink Kisses. It's a gorgeous rose gold pink colour that is perfect for summer. It's really easy to wear and has not too much or too little pigmentation. It makes my skin glow perfectly. I have been using this constantly, if you are in need of a new highlight/blush I would highly recommend these to you. This was also what I used for my prom makeup.



My final makeup favourite is the NYX soft matte lip cream in Istanbul. I brought this a while ago and it is now my go-to lip product. It has a great lightweight texture making it super easy to apply. Istanbul is a very pretty pink that is extremely wearable. It also happens to smell amazing which is a huge bonus. I will definitely be buying more of these.


My first non-makeup favourite is my new light bulb for my lamp on my bedside table. I love the way it looks and it is very bright. It makes the overall lamp look a lot more expensive.


My next favourite favourite is the book Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon. I am currently reading this book again as I love it so much. I discovered it via the Zoella book club and I'm so glad I did. The book is about a teenager called Maddy who is allergic to the world and has not left her house, but then she meets Olly. Olly is the boy next door and is determined to find a way to reach her. I would highly recommend this book to anyone, it's a great read and is very hard to put down.


I am also loving my new New Look shoes. I have seen so many people wearing these style of shoes at the moment and I am so glad I now own a pair. They are very comfortable and so easy to wear. I love that they are just plain white with sparkly laces. I will definitely be wearing these a lot more.


Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj for updates when I post. x

Comments

Popular Posts