Beach Trip Photography

Yesterday I went to the beach and had an amazing time. I love beaches, they are one of my favourite places, especially when the sun comes out (and surprisingly yesterday it did.)

When I was at the beach I took loads of photos, so I thought that I should post some of them on here.














The photos above are some of my favourites that I took yesterday. I really enjoyed taking them, and also found it very easy to focus/blur something using my phone. My favourite out of all of them would have to be the first one as I love the way angle and the way it's blurred.



































As I have already said I had such a great time at the beach yesterday, and I am looking forward to going to more beaches this summer. 

Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj for updates when I post. x

Comments

Popular Posts