Hello

Hello, my name is Annie and welcome to my first ever blog post. Creating a blog is something that I have thought about doing for a while now. I love the idea of having your own corner of the internet where you can share your thoughts and photos with the world.

Currently, I am at the end of year 11 (GCSE's). Next year I am hoping to study photography at College. Photography has been a passion of mine for a very long time now, and I am very excited by the idea of studying something I love for the next two years. Some of my other interests include travelling to new places, watching films, watching YouTube videos, reading and singing.

'Do more of what makes you happy' is a quote that I love. I have created this blog for several reasons, I love being creative, I love photography, and because doing this makes me happy. I look forward to seeing where life and my creativity takes me.



Thank you for taking some time to read this post and find out about who I am. I hope to see you soon. 
x

Instagram: @annieelizabethj

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/19014935/?claim=zepqewqcsra">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

  1. Ahh Annie this is so exciting! I wish I started my blog back in year 11 - I didn't start till half way through uni, 'doh! Having a space to share your memories and experiences is so lovely. Can't wait to read more :) Immy x

    www.immymay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I really like your blog! I'll definitely be following you x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts