Crazy weather and flower photography

As I am writing this outside its currently 28°C, and yesterday (Saturday 18th) it managed to reach 32°C. That's crazy! For some people that might be normal, but if like me you live in the UK, then this hot weather is normally not as common as it has been recently. Today I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me to share some of my flower photography. Recently I've noticed that my phone gallery has been full of pictures of flowers.  The pictures below are some of my favourites and have been taken over the last month or so on my Samsung Galaxy J5 phone.

Honeysuckle outside my window

Closer picture of the Honeysuckle

Pale pink roses outside

More pale pink pastel flowers

Close up of an coral orange rose

Further out picture of the coral orange rose

Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. x

Comments

Popular Posts