November Favourites


Good Afternoon internet. Since we are coming to the end of this month I thought that I would share my November Favourites with you. I last did one of these posts in September, in October I didn't have any new things that I was loving so I skipped that months post. However now that it is getting towards Christmas I have been changing around some of the things that I have been using. I hope you enjoy this post.


So...? Kiss me is my current go-to fragrance. It lasts very well and it's in between a fresh and sweet fragrance (in my opinion). I could be wrong as it's hard to describe a fragrance. I have used this a lot now and its barley gone down which is amazing.


The Primark Pink Lemonade diffuser is a more recent purchase. This smells gorgeous, the Rhubarb and Lemon makes it very sweet which I like. I am also loving the simple and cute packaging. 


I picked this Flutter hand cream up in August knowing it would be an essential for this time of year. And I am very glad that I did. This is very moisturising and has a nice fresh smell. For £1 it was very worth it. 


This is also pretty new but I know I'm going to love it. It's the perfect cosy Autumn/Winter scarf. Since buying I have already got a lot of wear out of it thanks to the British weather. If you are in search of the perfect scarf, £4 for this from Primark is definitely worth a look.


My Mum found this book, with information on careers in fashion, and since then I have been constantly reading it. If you are interested in a career in the fashion industry this is an amazing book to have.


Recently I have not been able to stop listening to Carrie Hope Fletcher's covers and just in general her singing. Carrie has an amazing voice and if you have not heard of her before you need to check her out. One of my favourite covers is her 'The Audition' from La La Land.


Thank you if you have enjoyed seeing what I have been loving this month, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. What have you been loving this November?  

Comments

Popular Posts