Makeup Brushes I Use Everyday


 Good Morning Internet, today I thought I would share with you the makeup brushes I use everyday. Now I apologise in advance at how unclean they are, I have not got round to cleaning them yet, and I do use them basically everyday. All my brushes are Real Techniques, I love the brand and I find that these brushes work amazingly. I have never found any of these to break or come apart, another reason I love them.


For my base I use the buffing brush from the Core Collection, this works very well to blend in foundation and concealer as well as apply powder if you want a higher coverage. However, I normally use the duo-fiber face brush (this was in Nic's Pics) as it applies the perfect amount for me. In the past I have also used this for bronzer, which works well, especially if you have paler skin like me and don't want to apply too much.


I use the contour brush (from the core collection) to contour as I find that it's the perfect size for me. This brush also works great with highlighter and to blend in concealer. For blush and highlight I use the bold metals 300 brush. Now this would have to be one of my favourites, I love the copper/rose gold design and the handle is the perfect size and shape to hold.


My choice of brush to do my brows is the eyeliner brush from Nic's Pics (RT sell similar bushes). I find that this brush gives me a good amount of control and applies the product just where I need it. This is also great for eyeshadow on the lower lash line. For my eyeshadow I use the base shadow brush, for the lid, crease as well as a bit of blending.


Thank you if you have enjoyed this blog post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. I have Pinterest and Bloglovin' if you want to take a look. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top. Do you have any brush recommendations that I need to know about?  

Comments

Popular Posts