Vanilla And Chocolate Cupcakes

Good afternoon internet, I hope you are all having a great Sunday. So a while ago I baked some cupcakes, and today I thought I would share them with you. I am happy with the way these turned out and I have not shared anything baking related since the beginning of my blog. I hope you enjoy.



Ingredients:
125g softened butter
125g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
125g self-raising flour
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp coco powder
milk chocolate and white chocolate

12 cupcake cases
12-hole cake tray

Preheat the oven to 190℃ and line a 12-hole cake tray with cupcake cases.
                                             

Mix the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.

                           

Add the eggs, flour, milk, vanilla extract and beat until the mixture is smooth as shown below. 

 





Fill 6 of the cases with the cake batter.

With the remaining mixture add the coco powder and again fill the remaining 6 cupcake cases.

Lastly add a piece of milk chocolate to the vanilla cupcakes and white to the chocolate ones. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden or firm to touch in centre. 


Once out of the oven transfer to a wire rack to cool.


Finally, enjoy.

Thank you if you have enjoyed finding out how I made these delicious cupcakes, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also follow my blog and get email notifications by heading to the menu at the top.  

Comments

  1. They seem delicious! :)
    Miki x

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out:
    https://goo.gl/sJLccy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts