Wales 2017 & Update

Hello, a few days ago I got back from being on holiday in South Wales. I had a great time and caught some amazing waves, as did my family. So I thought I would blog about my time as well as giving you a quick update.

When we arrived in the Gower Peninsula we went for a short walk at the Mumbles before heading to the campsite, Hillend in Llangennith. The beach there is amazing, the waves are great for all, and there are hot showers after you get out of the sea.

As well as surfing (and body boarding) we went on a few walks. We walked from Port Eynon along the cliff path and then back for chips (which by the way were delicious). Although it rained this was still a great walk. We also headed to Pembrey Country Park which was a lot of fun. If you ever go there I would definitely recommend spending the whole day there as there is so much to see. As well as these we also walked along the beach towards Rhossili, and surprisingly it was sunny.

Overall we all had a great time in wales, I could go to the Gower over and over and I would never get bored. There are so many places to explore.

Below are some of the pictures I took on my phone. I didn't take many as my phone was turned off for most of the holiday.

Port Eynon walk
Port Eynon walk
Pembrey
Pembrey

Port Eynon walk

Pembrey

Pembrey

Pembrey

Rhossili Bay (Llangennith)

Burry Holms

Burry Holms

Burry Holms

Port Eynon walk

Bay spotted whilst walking to Burry holms the long way

As you may or may not know yesterday was GCSE results day. I am very happy to say that I passed every subject and I don't have to re-do maths or English. This has made me very excited to start a Photography course at College in September. If you did your GCSE's this year then I hope you also got the results you were hoping for, or better.

Finally I would just like to say that from now on I am going to try and write blog posts more regularly as I really enjoy blogging and would like to be more consistent with my posts.


Thank you if you have enjoyed this post, I hope you have/have had a great day wherever you are. If you want to then you can follow my Instagram @annieelizabethj and twitter @anniejenkins_ for updates. You can also subscribe to my blog by heading to the menu.  x

Comments

Popular Posts